Wednesday 3 February 2016

Homemade Cosmetics

When it comes to my skin I have to be really careful. It is not that I am being fussy o anything, but it is that I happen to have the worst rashes ever. You don't believe me? Three days ago I got a massive nettle rash from rubber gloves... Yes, rubber gloves from a pound shop. I was wearing them for less than two hours while making some bathbombs and soup. Because I wanted to protect myself from the food colouring... Well, my hands didn't come out blue, but a horrible, itchy red that drove me crazy for hours. 
But if we put aside this horrible accident my bestie and I mannaged to produce some marvellous treats for ourselves. And the whole house smelled of cinnamon and orange... still is, three days later. I haven't tried any of them yet, but my POLISHgirl says they are amazeballs! I did try our eyeliner though. I swear to God, I am never using anyother eyeliner. The one we made is the ULTIMATE EYELINER! No smudging for hours, and no swealing... and it is sooo light. I'm not trying to oversell it but I was deeply convinced that it is bulshit...Here I am I proved myself wrong and proudly admit, to it!!!! So if you feel like going healthier and organic on your make up check us out on:

INSTAGRAM
http://i.instagram.com/honeybunsandroses/

Always yours,
xoxo
LDNgirl

hashtags
#motivation #fashion #business #dmvnetwork #blogger #highend #accessories #dc #womeninbusiness #entrepreneur #nyc #etsy #model #inspiration #pr #jewelry #success #entertainment #photographer #atl #la #bundles #girlboss #mua #cosmetics #editorial #fashionmagazines #black #zenobiabyjanelle #thebest

No comments:

Post a Comment