Tuesday 2 February 2016

Biographies & Stuff



I believe I have developed a serious addiction to autobiographies... I started off with Stephen Fry and now it is Alan Cummings... I find it empowering to read about people's lives ... Why is that modern people are so obsessed with the lives of the rich, famous or currently popular characters?! Why is it so exciting to put stick your nose right into the business of others?! I never used to be like that... but lately I have developed a hunger for information, I want to know the cause and effect for someone to become who they are... And I guess it so happens that I read about celebrities, because no one will publish the diary of an ordinary human being right? NOT that I find ant human being ordinary, it is just that not all are domed to be famous. 
I some times wonder what makes one person more likely to become a star than the other... What qualities do the hip people possess? Except from knowing the right people, and being extremely hard working. What makes us look up to certain things and look down on others?

Always yours,
XOXO
LDNgirl

hashtags:
#bookmark #bookorder #everythinginevertoldyou #bookshelf #booktravel #ianos #bookstack #ilovebooks #currentlyreading

No comments:

Post a Comment