Monday 15 February 2016

50 FACTS ABOUT ME



There we go. I have decided to give you some bits and pieces of my profile. So were do we start...
1. Your LDN girl is actually a Bulgarian girl. Born and raised in Sofia a.k.a. the capital of Bulgaria
HTC's Aries2. Unlike most people I have three names: Yana Hrabrova Natova
3. I was born on 26th March. That would make my star sign Aries. 
4. As have probably already guessed I am rather shy, therefore no vloging just blogging.
5. I am a book lover... scratch that... BOOK ADDICT is more appropriate.
6. I am convinced that in a previous life I was a hobbit. Don't laugh... a lot.
7. I am obsessed with French Bulldogs.
8. I solemnly swear to never give up coffee. Coffee is the essense of me.
9. If I could I would rely on my baking to get buy.
10. Normally I am a very laid back person but sometimes I behave like a squirrel on amphetamins... Meaning I jump up and down, slide and poke people.
11. I collect figurines from movies that I loved.
12. I love DIY and Crafts
13. When I see a wierd piece of jewellry I simply must have it or I will die then and there.
14. I put fairy lights everywhere.
15. I  want to have a black cat named Solomon.
16. When I have a house of my own I will have a walk-in library.
17. I have always wanted a sister.
18. I want to have a horse.
19. During my teenage years I was deeply disturbed... For that I blame Kafka and Tolstoy.
20. I am still afraid of the dark.
21. I would willingly adopt any stray animal... if only it wasn't for my aweful boyfriend... *grumpy face*.
22. Every single one of my toy and gadgets has a name.
23. I never lie. And come across as very rude for it.
24. I swear in German.
25. Nothing stands between me and a soft material. I simply have to touch it and feel the fluffiness overflow me.
26. I don't have any tattoos.
27. I have no blood... I run on Tea.
28. I don't like Beef.
29. I have a beauty mark on the ring finger of my right hand.
30. I remember through smells.
31. I feel best during a cold, sunny morning, when the city is empty.
32. Can't sing for shit, but still doing it.
33. I love to wake up in the middle of the night and go cooking.
34. I used to be a punk.
35. I am a massive Potterhead.
36. I hate roses... If you want to impress me show up with white tulips.
37. I have a bucket list of places I want to visit.
38. I don't want to get married.
39. I used to be a balerina.
40. I have and older brother.
41. Most of my friends are men... only three girl friends.
42. I can drink... A lot to be exact. I handle my drink marvellously.
43. I love smoking cigars.
44. When I was a kid I wanted to have an elephant.
45. I talk to myself a lot.
46. If you see a person dropping stuff or pushing off rows of lets say cans in the shop -  yup. your's truly. I am the clumsiest person on planet Earth.
47. I love snow. And winter in general.
48. I love the Breakfast Club
49. I love recieving letters and parcels!
50. I have no idea how I made it through this. 50 facts... Never again.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment