Tuesday 23 September 2014

LDN GIRL 101


IT has been a week and two days since I arrived in London, UK. Just graduated from a MA in Communication Studies and Media I am full of excitement and mischief :). 

I walk the streets, talk the talks and look the looks. I feel the world trembling beneath my humble feet, creating the paths of a new life full of action. Fascinated by the colorful whirl of culture, art, history and music, I fill my lungs with London air and hope that my heart won't explode in a glorious hue of emotions. 

This is me, young and ecstatic!

Writing from a new postcode, with new attitude, I greed all the readers who were so sweet as to engage with this "diary" of newbie in LDN.

I am looking forward to sharing more of my stories with you!

xoxo

LDN GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment