Wednesday 24 September 2014

DAY 10



THE days here are a thread of beads. Colorful. Charming. Relaxing. Bright with emotion. One follows the other in perfect harmony. Sightseeing is the most glorious experience that celebrates my hunger for knowledge and new information. 

Hyde Park, the target place of today's journey, proved all expectations and brought even more to us - two drifters off to see the world. With its endless fields and playful birds it helped me make amends for the long journey towards today.  

 I fell in love with the Autumn sun today, and I would yearn for its warmth forever. I found within me and endless summer :)

Goodnight, my dear friends. Dream of the woods and the calmness of times long forgotten and outdated.
And tomorrow as you run through your busy schedule stop for a second and take a deep breath. 

xoxo
LDN GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment